1 b). If you are coming from 138th Street, pass the Avenida Boyacá crossing and exit in Avenida Suba
2. Pass under the vehicular bridge of the Virgin, take the right lane and slow down to take the U turn.
3. Make the complete “U” turn to the left, go under the bridge of the Transmilenio Station “21 Angeles” – and take the Avenida Suba Bogota bound.
4. Take the right lane to turn right just before the Esso gas station.
5. Continue 100 meters and on your right, you will find a stone wall with the name Provenza (Tr 84 – Diag 136), where you must enter.
6.Advance one block (50 meters approx.) and turn left with caution.
7. Continue 200 meters approx. and you will reach “El Alto de la Virgen”. Turn right and enter through this gate, follow Indication of Sign.
8.Keep going straight 800 meters until you reach the school entrance.